Ladies/Girls’ Guild Fellowship
The idea of having a Ladies/Girls’ Guild Fellowship was born from the desire of continuity and Early Child Education Training. The Bible says “Train up a Child in the way he should go and when he grows he will not depart from it”.
THE GUILD VERSES
“Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set example for believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.” 1Timothy 4:14 (NIV)
“Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved a workman who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth” 2Timothy 2:15 (NIV)
To help girls attain Spiritual Growth and Biblical Discipline, character development, perseverance, Endurance and the habit of prayer and fasting.
- Reaching girls for Christ.
- Sending girls out to reach other girls for Christ.
- Preparing girls for marriage and to be good mothers.
- Teaching girls to be of help in the church and their community.
To pursue all godliness and make Proverb 31:10-31 a life goal; to help members identify their calling to marriage or single life.
- To provide a unique opportunity for girls to lean how to keep themselves pure in heart, mind and body.
- To give young girls a place of training education and fellowship.
- To create a forum for girls to be free to ask feminine questions and receive Biblical guidance.
- To teach young girls the way of discipleship through Bible reading, praying and devotion.
- To help girls to develop creatively through the learning of skills in home management and through character development.
- Next >>